The SUP Discovery starts on the beach with a short demonstration about the basics of paddling. You will then be assigned a nice stable board and head to the water for your first tries. Balancing on the board while standing can be a bit tricky at the start but with some practice you’ll be gliding over the water in no time.
Once you feel comfortable on the board we will take you for a paddle around the area, go for a swim and make some nice pictures for you to take home.
The SUP Discovery is suited to everyone, no age restrictions, as long as you know how to swim you can join!
SUP Discovery includes
- All the necessary gear
- Introduction to paddling
- Souvenir photos
Bring your swimwear, towel, hat, sunscreen, t-shirt and plenty of drinking water. In addition, we recommend a strap for your glasses/sunglasses and water-shoes or similar for climbing over the rocks.
- All participants should be in general good health and able to swim
- Children under 14 have to be accompanied by an adult
- Your personal items can be stored safely at the starting point while you are on the water
COVID-19 Safety measures
- Social distancing is maintained throughout the whole activity
- All gear is cleaned after each use
SUP Discovery Pricing
- Per person45 EURChildren (<14) 35 EUR
For groups of 6 or more please contact us