SUP Rental Equipment
To ensure you will have the best possible experience on the water we work with the world’s leading SUP brands – Starboard and Red Paddle Co.
Boards come in a range of sizes and include both inflatable and hard-board models. All paddles have a lightweight hybrid carbon shaft and are adjustable in length.
We can assist you in planning your session – from choosing the right gear to suggesting routes and places of interest. Our paddle team has the local knowledge and expertise to get you out there and enjoy the natural beauty of Rhodes.
Stand up paddling is a relatively easy sport to do but when paddling on open water it’s important that you are aware of the potential safety hazards. Therefore, each person who rents a board with us will receive a short safety briefing and demonstration about paddling.
While you’re on the water we keep an active look out and have a rescue boat on stand-by in case of difficulties.
Open water safety precautions include:
- Wear a leash and life-jacket
- Bring a cell phone and plenty of drinking water
- Protect yourself from the sun (sunscreen, hat, t-shirt)
- Stay within swimming distance from the shore
- Check the weather forecast and ask a local about potential safety hazards
- Make sure someone on land knows where you’re heading and what time you plan to be back
First-time paddlers are recommended to join the SUP Discovery or SUP Adventure. However, if you prefer to try alone we will ask you to stay close by until you have mastered the basics.
COVID-19 Safety measures
- Social distancing is maintained throughout the whole activity
- All gear is cleaned after each use