SUP Rental on Rhodes
Explore, discover and enjoy!
SUP rental is available from our center in Stegna, a small fishing village on the East-coast of Rhodes. The location is a real paddler’s paradise with an uncrowded sandy beach, calm clear blue water and a stunning cliff lined coast.
SUP Rental Equipment
Boards come in a range of sizes and include both inflatable and hard-board models. All paddles have a lightweight hybrid carbon shaft and are adjustable in length.
We can assist you in planning your session – from choosing the right gear to suggesting routes and places of interest. Our paddle team has the local knowledge and expertise to get you out there and enjoy the natural beauty of Rhodes.
Stand up paddling is a relatively easy sport to do but when paddling on open water it’s important that you are aware of the potential safety hazards. Therefore, each person who rents a board with us will receive a short safety briefing and demonstration about paddling.
While you’re on the water we keep an active look out and have a rescue boat on stand-by in case of difficulties.
Open water safety precautions include:
- Wear a leash and life-jacket
- Bring a cell phone and plenty of drinking water
- Protect yourself from the sun (sunscreen, hat, t-shirt)
- Stay within swimming distance from the shore
- Check the weather forecast and ask a local about potential safety hazards
- Make sure someone on land knows where you’re heading and what time you plan to be back
COVID-19 Safety measures
- Social distancing is maintained throughout the whole activity
- All gear is cleaned after each use
SUP Rental Pricing
- Standard SUP 1 Hour15 EUReach additional hour 10 EUR
- Tandem SUP 1 hour20 EUReach additional hour 10 EUR
- Hardboard SUP 1 hour20 EUReach additional hour 10 EUR
(includes extra stiff and light carbon paddle)
Price includes board, paddle, leash, life-jacket and a waterproof bag.
For multi day rental options off-spot please contact us.
There are multiple places on the island where they’ll let you rent a SUP but do not always provide the necessary safety cover. When renting a SUP always check that the board has a leash, that you are given a life-jacket and that the place keeps an active look-out.
Do not go on the water when the wind is blowing strong off-shore (from land to sea). If you find yourself struggling against the wind try paddling on your knees or prone paddle – lay down on your board with the paddle under you and use your hands to paddle like regular surfers.